Pool & Beach
We hope you’ll have a great time enjoying the pool and beach areas. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
• The pools are open from 08:00-20:00 A lifeguard/pool attendant will be on duty. Please follow his/her safety rules at all times.
• The pools are closed from 20:00-08:00 for cleaning and safety reasons. Do not use the pools at this time.
• Not sure how deep the pool is? The depth is shown on the edge of the pool.
• Do not use oversized toys, pool rafts and floats in the pools. When in doubt, please ask the lifeguard/pool attendant.
• Do not reserve sunbeds with clothing/towels/etc. Hotel staff will proceed every morning with removing all items on the sunbeds.
• Cups, bottles and any glasses are not permitted in the pool / sunbed area for security reasons.
• Please be careful when walking in the areas around the pools as they can be slippery.
• Pool & beach towels are only washed upon request to minimize water usage and negative impact to the environment.
• Please place the used towel in the basket in your bathroom and we will change them.
• You can also bring your used towel to our Spa to exchange for fresh ones directly.
- It is not allowed to smoke around the pool area. We have specific smoking areas.
Read more about the pool & beach safety information here.
Shuttle Bus to Playa del Ingles and Maspalomas
As our guest, you can ride our free beach shuttle bus to Playa del Ingles and Faro Maspalomas. Tickets are available at Reception.
- From the hotel to Playa del Ingles: 09:20 10:45 11:50
- From the hotel to Masplomas: 09:45
- From Playa del Ingles to the hotel: 14:30 15:30 17:00
- From Maspalomas to the hotel: 16:30